- The Pittsburg State University Center for Nano Composites and Multifunctional Materials, an interdisciplinary research project sponsored by the Office of Naval Research.
- Fundamental Technologies, LLC, a computer service business, provides effective and efficient solutions to business and science problems.
- Kansas BEST - Boosting Engineering, Science, and Technology, a competition that motivates students by challenging them to build a remotely controlled robot that accomplishes a defined task within a competitive setting.
- Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center
- Kansas Observatories
- Kansas Technology Enterprise Corporation, a private/public partnership established by Kansas to promote technology based economic development.
- NanoScale, an independent commercial Research and Development organization that futher develops nanotechnologies from Kansas State University.
- NASA in Kansas, one address for the Kansas Space Grant Consortium, the Kansas NASA EPSCoR Program, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Northeast Kansas Amateur Astronomers' League, amateur astronomers who observe, draw, photograph, document, discover and enjoy astronomy.